Regional Education Director
Position: Regional Education Director
Location: Territories include: Westchester, Nassau, & Suffolk Counties, NY
Fairfield County, CT
A Little About Us:
Our goal is to redefining “tutoring” by using advanced performance metrics along with innovative teaching methods to find solutions for our students. ConnectPrep is committed to change the way we look at education, by leading our students on a pursuit of academic excellence. Each of our student’s embark on a journey of self-discovery with a curiosity to learn. Our team members think outside of the box, inspire creativity, and are results obsessed. We connect concepts, simplify, and create opportunities for students of all ages to excel in the classroom. We have bold ideas and an eye towards the future.
So What’s The Opportunity?
Within an assigned territory, the Regional Director will successfully prospect for new K-12 client opportunities. Examples include: cultivating and prospecting to build relationships with parent groups, teachers, school district leaders, and other targeted clients. A key in leveraging these relationships is having in-depth knowledge of the region, including local districts, private/charter schools, and all administered curriculum: academic classes, common core alignment, state tests, as well as test-prep options. ConnectPrep offers services that can work with a client on all academic areas.
We are looking for a dynamic team member who has both a teaching and ideally sales background. Additionally, one must be skilled in developing and executing a winning sales strategy to prospective clients by demonstrating “WHY” ConnectPrep stands out and “HOW” we offer solutions. Knowledge of current and future trends in the Ed-Tech market, will also keep you a few steps ahead and lead to a higher client conversation rate. Willingness to travel within the assigned territory.
What Are We Looking For?
- In-depth teaching experience
- 5+ years of sales experience, preferably in the K-12 market
- Great communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Experience building relationships, manage pipeline and close deals with school partners and clients
- Established relationships with high level decision makers (i.e., Superintendents, CIO’s, Principles, PTA reps, etc…) in local school regions with successful track record
- Attend conferences, speaking events, and trade shows
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets
- Identify new client leads, sell educational services, meet and exceed quarterly milestones
- Proficient with using technology, CRM platforms (Salesforce, Hootsuite,etc…)
- A flexible schedule
- Someone who is creative, energetic, and has an infectious enthusiasm for our product
- Current educator
- Teaching certificate and state credentials
- M.S. and Ph.D in education
- Ground floor opportunity with the CP team – help shape the direction of the company
- Be involved with a team that has bold ideas with the goal of reinventing education across the globe
- Build your territory and team
- A super sharp driven team that has an eye on the big picture.
- Tremendous growth opportunities, a fun environment, tech-driven
- Aggressive commission driven compensation plan
All applicants must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer.
ConnectPrep is an equal opportunity employer EEO/M/F/D/V.