We have spent countless hours perfecting strategies and techniques that we can pass on to you. Our methodologies DECONSTRUCT the test, SIMPLIFIES the content, and point out the key information needed to correctly answer questions from the verbal, math, reading, and writing/language sections of the SAT exam. The most important aspect is we can TEACH and that is what separates us from so many other companies pushing fancy credentials, offering guarantees, and re-do’s. Our results speak for themselves.
1. Tailor a test-prep program around your needs
Start prep early. Consider the summer between sophomore and junior year. This is a great time to start, without all the pressures of homework, exams, etc. Or start in the fall for early spring exams.
2. TEACH you the specific strategies needed to succeed
Consider whether you learn better working one-on-one with an instructor or in a small, online group setting. We offer both options and can tailor a program around your needs. Please reach out to us so we can help you decide.
3. Assess, track your progress, and make any necessary adjustments
We are with you every step of the way. Combining data, insight, and exceptional teaching skills, each student is evaluated through our assessments. We then create an individualized learning plan to ascertain your specific strengths and challenges, that will allow us to monitor what works and to build on successes.
4. Simulated test environments, proctored exams, and use of REAL SAT tests.
We build a student’s confidence, focus, and endurance. Show this test who’s the boss! We want you to score big the 1st time you take the SAT, however, this is a challenging test that may require multiple attempts to reach your target score. We teach you all the specific strategies to succeed on this exam from deconstructing this test, only focusing on what matters.
We incorporate the following into all of our lessons:
- Creating confidence, teaching discipline and accountability
- Sparking a drive to succeed through positive reinforcement
- Training the brain to see the test differently
- We teach you to simplify and deconstruct the test
- Process of elimination and find the evidence
- Working on the timing and establishing a good pace
- Repetition, repetition, and repetition!
To learn more about how ConnectPrep can benefit you or your high schooler on the SATs or any standardized tests, visit us at www.ConnectPrep.com or call us at (914) 288-5718.