Locations: Available Territories include: Westchester, Nassau, Suffolk Counties, NY, Manhattan, and
Fairfield County, CT
A Little About Us:
Our goal is to redefine “tutoring” by using advanced performance metrics along with innovative teaching methods to find solutions for our students.
ConnectPrep is committed to change the way we look at education, by leading our students on a pursuit of academic excellence. Each of our student’s embark on a journey of self-discovery with a curiosity to learn. Our instructors think outside of the box, inspire creativity, and are results obsessed. We connect concepts, simplify, and create opportunities for students of all ages to excel in the classroom. We have bold ideas and an eye towards the future.
So What’s the Opportunity?
Do you want to inspire your students to love learning? Are you a driven teacher that recognizes each student’s talents and pushes for academic excellence? At ConnectPrep, our instructors each have unique talents, backgrounds, and attributes that are integral to our success.
Whether it’s ascending to the top of the class, conquering standardized tests, or opening the door to prestigious colleges, our instructors have helped countless students reach their goals.
In order to bring aboard the brightest and most talented team members, we handpick an all-star team of instructors through a vetting process that will display your teaching talents and mastery with each subject of interest. In return, our instructors are rewarded for all of their efforts, with top-notch compensation, performance based bonuses and tremendous growth opportunities.
What Are We Looking For?
- In-depth teaching experience
- Solid GPA and test scores
- Ability to conceptualize and teach concepts clearly with some great success stories
- Strong math and quantitative skills
- Great communication and writing skills
- Creative, driven, and endless energy to bring out the best in a student
- Proficient with using technology
- A flexible schedule
- Patient, passionate, versatile, and dedicated to helping kids excel
- Ability to develop a learning plan that will teach foundational elements and study skills
- A leader and mentor that can build life skills, self-esteem, and confidence through positive reinforcement
- Someone who is creative, energetic, and has an infectious enthusiasm for teaching
- Enrolled in an education program
- Teaching certificate and state credentials
- M.S. and Ph.D in education
All applicants must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer. ConnectPrep is an equal opportunity employer EEO/M/F/D/V.
WHAT WE OFFER
Salary: Earn Up To $100 + per hour, plus performance bonuses and hourly rate increases. Based on grade level, test-prep, and credentials.
- Ground floor opportunity with the CP team – help shape the direction of the company
- Be involved with a team that has bold ideas with the goal of reinventing education across the globe
- A super sharp driven team that has an eye on the big picture.
- Tremendous growth opportunities, a fun environment, tech-driven
- A compensation package that is one of the best in the industry, along with performance based bonuses and tremendous growth opportunities
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org